CALL FOR CONCEPT PAPERS
The Indiana Coalition Against Sexual Assault (INCASA) in collaboration with the domestic violence and sexual assault service providers across Indiana established the End Violence Together license plate in an effort to establish an independent funding stream from state and federal funding to benefit programs in Indiana that provide care, prevention, services, and treatment for victims/survivors. The End Violence Together plate information is located at www.endviolencetogether.com.
While plate sales have not generated significant revenue for the fund, enough funding has been collected to issue a call for concept papers. The purpose of this call is to fund one to two projects to support ngo programs that provide and promote care, prevention, services, and treatment for victims/survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence. It is anticipated that projects will be funded at no more than $10,000.
• Primary Prevention Programs
• Education and Training to prevent and reduce domestic and/or sexual violence
• Innovative Grassroots intervention programs
Potential applicants will be encouraged to consider using a wide range of advocacy methods and tools, such as: trauma informed empowerment based programming, local capacity building, community organizing, innovative advocacy, traditional and social media, research and evidence based practices.
Application and Submission
Concept Papers shall be submitted by email to email@example.com by December 12, 2013. Submissions should not exceed five pages and should be submitted in single spaced format using 12 point font. Notifications for funding will be made by December 29, 2013.
• Specify the name and contact information of the organization and lead on the project.
Include phone and email contact information.
• Include information about the proposed project including goals and objectives,
proposed activities, target population, evaluation process, sustainability plan, and
• Anticipated time frame for activities and completion must be included along with an
implementation plan (laid out by month within a 12 month maximum timeframe)
• A budget that includes the total project budget with a breakdown of additional
resources if the End Violence Together funding will not provide 100% of the funding for
the project. Include staff names and positions to be involved in the project and percent
of time allocated to the project.